Friday, January 9, 2009

1/9/09 Back and Deads

I am not sure what is going on but I got no sleep last night. I tried everything and finally about 430 I just got up and started my day. My quads are still pretty fried and the right triceps feels better but still a little tight so I was not going to push anything today. I am still blaming the worn out quads on Carl for trying to teach an old dog some new tricks......

Deadlifts Sumo Style
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x0 (I had nothing on these)

Face Pulls
135x5
160x5
175x5
190x5

Kroc Rows
50x5
70x5
80x5
90x5

Barbell Rows
135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5

Hypers
3 sets of 5

I have had several questions about what some of the lifts that I do are so I have started taking pictures and posting them if you click on the my web page link I will try to keep it updated.

My weight is also down 6 lbs from last Friday. I am not sure where this will go, if I start losing any strength I will modify my eating but I think that I can maintain the strength throughout.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't got on you in a bit, but i'm in Jamaica. If you're quads are sore from the swings we got more work to do, glutes and hammies should take the heat. If your talking about being down in body weight don't worry about it. Being strong and big are 2 different things. Give me six months and I'll prove it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are different, but you understand the desire to be rich and beautiful or big and strong. I would take big and strong...

    ReplyDelete