Saturday, January 31, 2009

1/31/09 Chest

I have been fighting a lot of strains and injuries lately so starting Monday I am going to try and stay out of the weight room for the entire week. I havent taken more than 1 day off in a week since April of last year when I tore the biceps tendon. Hopefully this will do me some good. I am going to spend the week focusing on my running and restoration.

Flat Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
315x5

Incline Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
275x5

Dips
3x20

Ran 10 laps

2 comments:

  1. You're on the right track. Recovery is a huge part of making gains. I take close to a week off the weights between every cycle, that comes out to a week off every 4-5 weeks of training. Are you getting into Naked Warrior and PTTP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through each book once. I am going to use this week to try some of the naked warrior exercises. I also bought the warrior diet and started reading that last night.

    ReplyDelete